I’ve battled with money fears all my life. Money controlled my whole life. If I had it, I felt happy and loved my life and everyone in it. If I didn’t have it, I hated my life and resented everyone. As long as I had what I wanted I was happy, but if I didn’t, I thought the world sucked and was so unfair.
I remember once, I was having major anxiety and stress over money. I thought going for a walk would help clear my mind and move these shitty feelings out of me. I was walking and it was a beautiful, gorgeous, sunny day… and I was PISSED. I was letting my money fears, my worries, the stress of not knowing what to do with my life, how I was going to make money etc get to me so badly, that I was PISSED at what a beautiful day it was.
You know when you’re upset about something and you share it with your partner and then you get mad at THEM or you’re annoyed at THEM for not being mad like you? That’s how I felt. I was so miserable on the inside, that I was mad at mother nature for making the day so beautiful. I was mad at the sun. I was mad at the scenery. I was mad at how good the air smelled. I wanted it to be dark and gloomy outside, exactly how I felt on the inside.
As I walked, I started thinking that everything would be perfect if I just made more money. I realized that in this moment, I could have an entirely different attitude had I woken up as someone who made $50K a month. If I made $50K a month, I would be out here, on this very same walk, thinking how beautiful today was, how perfect my life is, how much I LOVED life, and how God is soooo good! I would be all about that #blessed life.
And that thought made me feel so disgusted with myself.
Instead of feeling good and loving my life and being grateful for the gorgeous day, I was letting MONEY keep me from enjoying the day and feeling good. I was disgusted at how all it took was a certain number in my bank account, and that would determine if I was in a shit mood or not. Here I was, on the same walk, living the same life, but if only, if ONLY I had made more money that day, I would be enjoying the day instead of hating it.
To let money have that much power over me? To hate life simply because my bank account didn’t reflect my expectations? DISGUSTING!
It’s like when you go through a breakup. You’re exhausted, you’re tired, you’re depressed and feeling awful. Crying and not knowing just how you’re going to be able to get through your day. You see other couples and resent them for being happy and in love. But then, that person texts you saying they’ve made a grave mistake and want to come over to see you and make things right. All of the sudden, you get a massive wave of energy and you feel happy and so so grateful to be alive! Your happiness and good mood was dependent on this external thing. That’s how I felt about that particular episode where I was so miserable, but my attitude could change in an instant if I had somehow, magically, just gotten more money. I would be energized and grateful for life.
It’s disgusting that we don’t feel that way aways, and instead, we only feel that way if we get what we want.
I was letting my lack of money rob me of my peace and happiness and I was affecting those around me all because of MONEY. When you’re in a shitty mood, EVERYONE around you feels it.
I was letting my lack of money keep me in a funk and hating everyone and everything. I was resentful towards my friends because they were off traveling and having fun and here I was, suffering. I was resentful towards my husband because he wasn’t bogged down with all these money fears. He was at peace and I wanted him to be freaking out with me! I was resentful at network marketing people on social media who were going on and on about how much they loved their life and how great it was and how much money they’ve made.
I was green with jealousy and red with anger.
I was poisoning myself with resentment.
But all of that could change in an instant. My attitude could change instantly if I were just making more money. If I were making $20-50K a month, that very same day, at that very same moment, I would no longer feel jealousy towards my friends. I would no longer be annoyed by my husband. I would no longer be in a shitty miserable mood.
I would be happy.
I would love everyone and everything because now I had money and so now I could be happy.
And that thought was sickening. That my happiness was dependent on my bank account? NO!
That was my, “I’ve had enough of this fucking shittiness. I can’t believe I’m letting MONEY rob me of my happiness. I can’t believe I’m treating everyone so shitty only because I don’t have any money or as much money as I want”, ah-ha moment.
Think about it. Think about all the happiness you are postponing until you have “enough” money. I say “enough” because the truth is, it will never feel like you have enough.
We are letting money hold us back from being happy and at peace.
We are giving all of this power to our LACK of money. We are letting money rule our emotions. We are treating others in shitty, resentful and jealous ways because of MONEY. And if we had the money, all of the sudden we would be chipper and perky and giving and helpful.
That is NOT okay!
It is NOT okay that we are literally, putting ourselves in such shitty moods and states of mind that we are jealous and resentful but in a moment, if we were given the money, all of the sudden, life would be perfect and wonderful and full of rainbows and unicorns.
Can’t you see how INSANE that is?
Can’t you see how it’s that VERY same shitty attitude that KEEPS you broke and poor and miserable?
That attitude has you vibing on a low, crappy frequency.
Opportunities, job raises, money, wealth, richness, happiness… those are all HIGH vibrating frequency things.
How the hell do you think you’re going to attract those things, when you are in such a shitty low-level vibration?
You have money problems, I GET that! And your solution to those money problems are on a HIGH frequency. In order for you to receive these opportunities, and these solutions, we need to raise our vibration to be a match for them.
Which means, it’s going to take effort, moment to moment effort to start pulling yourself out of this funk, out of this depression, out of this fear, and start slowly, dialing your energy up and up and up, so that you are a frequency and energetic match for all things wealth and happiness.
Wealth and happiness live up HERE, but you’re down here, drowning in your misery.
We gotta get out of this funk.
As A Course In Miracles student and teacher, I can tell you this: if you want your physical world to change, it starts inside your MIND.
So many of you are like, “I need more money. Okay, what can I do to make more money? How many jobs do I need to work? What can I sell?” and so on. And I’m not saying these aren’t practical steps to take, of course they are, but, they are a band-aid fix. You try to change your outside world FIRST, and then, you try to get your mind on board. You think, “Okay, when I have that job or that money, THEN I can work on my mindset and personal development.”
Oh my love, if only I could get you to realize that it’s the other way around. Mindset FIRST, then your outside, physical world changes.
The cause of your circumstances right now is your mindset. The effect of this mindset is seen in your physical reality. So if your physical reality is not what you want it to be (the effect) then let’s go into the mind where it all began (the cause).
You’re approaching your finances from the same effect-cause perspective when it should be cause-effect instead. So mindset FIRST, action second. If you don’t get your mindset in proper alignment, how will you know which action to take that is in alignment with what you want?
Alignment comes FIRST, then inspired action. But if you take action first, without getting your mindset aligned, then you’re actions may be more difficult, your manifestations slower, and you’ll close down all other avenues that were open for you to receive the abundance that you deserve. When we try to control “how” we will make more money, we close down all the other avenues that the Universe could use to deliver to us this income.
The following 5-step process is to help you release the fears you have about money and to fill your life with peace. You can’t manifest things from a fearful, anxious, and lack mentality. This practice will help you release your money fears and raise your vibration so you can become a frequency match for the GOOD that the Universe has for you.
- Step One: Expose the fear. Let your anger, sadness, and fear about money out. Turn to journaling, and let it all out. Mind dumped it all-all the fear, the pain, the worry, the stress about not paying your rent, the asshole who owes you child support, the anger you feel towards your parents for cutting you off, the bills that you can’t pay, the jealousy you have that your friend is dating a rich dude and doesn’t have to worry about money, the Beachbody coach who convinced you to sign up under them and told you over and over how they make 6-figures a month and you will to, but you’re not making any of that…let it all out. This is important because it is necessary in order to make room for you to be guided to a solution that is for your highest good. (do this step as often as needed.)
- Step Two: After you mind dump it all, go for a walk in nature. Nature is so healing and the movement will help the energy that you have released from journaling, to move out of you, instead of staying trapped and stagnant. Go for a nice, long walk in nature, and let mother earth work its magic. Studies after studies have proven that nature is healing.
- Step Three: After your walk, meditate for 5-20 minutes. I do not meditate without movement first. This is actually why yoga exists. An entire yoga practice is actually getting your body ready and primed for meditation. After movement, it’s a great time to meditate because now that your body has moved and released energy, it can much easily settle down for a meditation. Before your meditation, ask your greater power to help you and guide you for what is in your highest good. Notice how I said to ask for what is for your highest good, and not what you want. Sometimes what we THINK we want, is NOT what is in our best interest. Most of the time, there are far better and greater things for us, but we limit ourselves by asking for certain and specific things, that must look a certain way. Let go of what you want, and ask, instead, for what is for your greater good. That is the RIGHT question. That is how you receive guidance from the Universe on what to do next.
- Step Four: Money Script. After meditation, you are now in a different place. You started off full of anxiety and fear, but after your journaling, walking, praying and meditating, you will not be in the same low energy as you were when you began this process. So now is a GREAT time to align with the energy of what you want. After your meditation, you will script. Take out your journal, and I want you to do this exercise: think about the mood you would be in right now if all your money problems were taken care of. Imagine if you had your desired income right now. If all your debts were paid. Imagine that you’re bringing in every month, your desired amount of money. How would you feel on a daily basis? How would you treat others? What kind of things would you buy, or what places would you travel to? What would you do with this money? How different would your life be? Write it all out. Take all the time needed to really write this down and answer these questions. This scripting helps elevate your energy, and for the time that you are scripting, you are aligning yourself with the frequency of all that you desire to manifest. When we align with the energy of what we desire to manifest, it MUST come true.
- Step Five: Keep the momentum going. Okay, now that you’re feeling better about your money situation, and you’re maybe even kinda excited about what the future holds, I want you to come up with 5 ways you can activate these good feelings you have going on, EVERY DAY! We attract what we ARE. So in order for us to attract the wealth and prosperity we want, we need to make sure to FEEL good on a daily basis. Take a look at your journal entry. The one you just did. See all the things you want, and see how your life would look like when you have the income you desire. Now come up with 5 things that you can do, every day, to help keep your energy vibing high. Even ask yourself, “if I had my desired income, what 5 things would I be doing daily or at least, on a regular basis? If you had it all, if you were free of money fears and worries, what 5 things would you be doing every day? Find a way to do a version of those 5 things, now. My former client wanted to manifest living in the penthouse of this GORGEOUS hotel. So I had her find out what brand of coffee they used for their tenants and she started making that type of coffee at home. I had her buy the brand of sheets they use. We looked up their menu and replicated the recipes she would be eating when she lived there. She got a pass to their gym and worked out there, like she would do if she lived there, twice a week. Feeling now, how you will feel THEN-when you have it all- is how we become magnets for all that we want.
Here is an example of 5 things I do on a daily basis to make sure my energy and my vibration doesn’t go to shit, which it can EASILY do if I don’t prioritize these things:
- I dedicate my mornings to my spiritual, alignment practice for the month. (The details of this alignment practice are available only to members of my Conscious Creator Membership, so please don’t ask me what it is. These wonderful women have paid to have exclusive access to my new, monthly alignment practices. I honor the right to keep it private and to members only.) This helps me set the tone for my vibration and keeps me in alignment all day long.
- I do a form of movement I enjoy. This helps flood my body with feel-good hormones.
- I limit my social media time. Social media can be a black hole of negativity. This is NOT in alignment with what I want. By limiting it, I preserve my high-vibing state.
- I read, practice and teach A Course In Miracles.
- I attend a yoga class with friends in the evening.
These are just a few of my examples. Your list can include going for a walk with your dog, meditating, taking a dance class, going rollerskating, singing, watching The Greatest Showman, cleaning your house, listening to a podcast, etc. The possibilities are endless. Make sure to create your list.
Making sure your energy is vibing high MUST be a priority for you. I mean, it affects your ENTIRE life! Do you want to be a victim of your circumstances, or do you want to consciously create your desired life?
The choice is yours.
Make sure to return to this 5-step process as often as needed. This isn’t a one and done thing. Bills will come, money issues will rise up again, people will miss their child support payments, taxes will be due…instead of letting it rob you of your peace and your happiness and lowering your vibration, return to this 5-step process to help you elevate your frequency once again, and attract opportunities, dream jobs, blue money, refunds, etc into your life.
The Conscious Creator Membership: our July theme is all about true abundance, wealth & prosperity. Inside the July Manifesting Alignment practice, you will receive multiple tools to help you manifest wealth into your life. It’s going to teach you things you haven’t heard about before. That alignment practice goes live on July 1st. I closed down the doors to my membership to the general public last month, but as a member of my community, if you want to take your learning of true wealth and abundance to a new level, we invite you to join us, and the other amazing and wonderful women inside the membership.
Become A Master Attractor E-book: The Ultimate Attraction Process For Manifesting Anything. This guide takes you through one my most powerful, morning rituals, that puts you on the fast-track to attract those goals, dreams, and wishes you’ve been desiring for so long. Sidenote: members of my Conscious Creator Membership get this product for 50% off.
Private Coaching: Not everyone is a DIY kind of gal. Some people do better with having someone to hold them accountable. I LOVE accountability! It makes a huge difference in my life.
As your partner and coach, you will have my undivided support, guidance, and stubborn belief in your success, as we work together to upgrade your life, and turn you into a manifesting pro. My relationships with my clients are confidential, intimate, honest, and amazingly rewarding. You can learn more about private coaching here.
And there you have it. A free 5-step formula to manifest more money, and several options to take that money mastery to new levels, if you feel called to. Either way, just please, do SOMETHING. I want your life to change. I adore you so so much! It is thanks to you that I wake up every day with a purpose. Of course, I want your life to be filled with all the good this Universe has to offer. But I can only teach you what to do based on what has worked for myself and thousands of clients. You’re the one that has to implement it.
Live long and prosper,
“The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts.”